Cauliflower Egg Benedict
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 376 kcal
Ingredients for Cauliflower Egg Benedict
- › Eggs 2
- › Cauliflower 150g
- › Almond 15g
- › Butter 10g
- › Whipped cream 10g
- › Salt
- › Black pepper
- › Chili flakes
- › Oregano
- › Vinegar
- › Water
1. Take a egg separate the white and the yolk in two different bowl and keep it aside.
2. Place the blanched almonds in a high-speed blender or food processor, and process until they are finely ground. Keep it aside once it’s done.
3. Wash then peel the outer leaves of the cauliflower head. Cut down into a few pieces then rice with a food processor. You could also use a cheese grater if that’s what you have. Microwave the cauliflower rice for 2 minutes. Spread the crumbs out on a tea towel and to let it cool for a minute. Now you gather up the dish cloth and squeeze out of the liquid from the cauliflower rice. Place the cauliflower back into the bowl. Add salt, pepper, chili flakes, oregano, egg and almond powder. Mix well to thoroughly combine. Make a shape if a patty and keep aside. Pre heat air fryer at 180 degree for 10 mins. Put a silver foil into the air fryer basket and place the patty in the air fryer and fry for 5 to 7 minutes at 180 degree then change the side and fry for another 5 minutes.
4. While the cauliflower toast is baking, make the Hollandaise Sauce. Melt the butter in 20 second increments in the microwave or in small saucepan over medium heat. Add the egg yolk, whipped cream, black pepper and salt to a blender and turn onto high. Drizzle the melted butter in through the flap on the blender lid until it's well combined and starts to thicken. Turn off the blender and transfer the sauce to a bowl.
5. Bring a saucepan filled about halfway with water and the distilled vinegar to a simmer. Crack each egg into a bowl, then gently slide it into the simmering water. Cover, turn off the heat, and allow to sit for 4-5 minutes. Gently spoon each egg out of the hot water and place onto the ham slices.
6. On a plate put the baked cauliflower, place the pouched egg gently and drizzle with Hollandaise sauce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!