Cashewnut & Tofu Coconut Rice
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 569 kcal
Ingredients for Cashewnut & Tofu Coconut Rice
- › Ghee: 10 gm
- › Rice: 60 gm
- › Coconut milk: 50 ml
- › Hing: A pinch
- › Veggies, of your choice: 100 gm
- › Mustard seeds: 5 gm
- › Curry leaves: 3-4
- › Cashewnut: 5 gm
- › Tofu:150 gm
1. 1. Add oil/ghee to the pan.
2. 2. Fry the cashews till they turn brown, take them out and keep aside.
3. 3. In the same pan, add hing, curry leaves and mustard seeds. Let them sputter.
4. 4. Add the veggies such as bell peppers, beans and let it cook.
5. 5. Add the coocnut milk and boiled rice. Season it with salt and pepper
6. 6. Garnish with fried cashewnuts. You may add green chillies according to taste. Use oil instead of ghee to make it vegan.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!