Carrot Proats (Delicious high protein sweet idea!)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 871 kcal
Ingredients for Carrot Proats (Delicious high protein sweet idea!)
- › Oats - 100 g
- › Carrots (grated) - 150 g
- › 1 scoop whey
- › Seeds of your choice to top with
- › Milk - 200 Ml
- › Raisin - 10 g
- › Cinnamon - half tsp
- › Dates - 30 g (made into a paste)
1. Put a layer of oats at the bottom, followed by carrots then some milk.
2. Keep repeating till the jar is half full, add the whey powder and the dates paste and the raisins
3. Keep repeating until the jar is full, let it rest overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Next morning enjoy your delicious and filling breakfast after mixing it nicely!
5. For more such diet hacks, easy and delicious recipes, do follow me on Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/fitcheffaizan) and do subscribe to my YouTube channel (https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCJuPsQUxvEgfRhEA8hDhDcQ) YouTube link to recipe : https://youtu.be/REdD9BbfRxo
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!