Carrot Milk Cake
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 66 kcal
Ingredients for Carrot Milk Cake
- › Milk 600g
- › Carrot 200g
- › Ghee 15g
- › Cashew 10g
- › Almond 10g
- › Pistachio 10g
- › Raisin 10g
- › Sweetener
- › Lemon juice
- › Cardamom powder
1. Take a wok boil 500g milk till it becomes like khoya. Keep this aside
2. In a grinded put carrot milk and few drops of lemon juice and blender it. Put this in a wok and cook. Milk will split so don’t worry. Cook till water evaporates and becomes brown, now add cardamom powder and khoya and cook till it becomes dry add ghee and fry for sometime. Add sweetener mix everything together and cook till it becomes thick in consistency.
3. Take a small baking tray put butter paper and pour this mixture evenly. Put in fridge till it becomes solid. Cut into pieces and serve for dessert.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!