Caramelized Oats-Eggs Pudding
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 425 kcal
Ingredients for Caramelized Oats-Eggs Pudding
- › Eggs - 3
- › Milk low fat - 200ml
- › Vanilla syrup- 1 tbsp
- › zero calorie sweetener - 10 to 12 tablets or as per the taste
- › Sugar - 20gm
- › Almonds - 10gm
- › Oats - 30gm
1. Whisk the eggs along with vanilla syrup and sweetner and keep it aside.
2. Grind the oats in the mixer and bring it in a powder form.
3. Shift in oats flour little by little and continuously whisk it. Add milk and whisk all the ingredients nicely. Add 4 gms of almond slits and mix all well.
4. In a round aluminium box, pour in 20gm sugar and heat it on low flame. Sugar will start to caramelize. Spread it nicely by encircling the box with the help of tongs. Keep on the flame until you get caramel colour and let cool down till room temperature.
5. Now, pour in the above mentioned liquid mixture and cover the box with its lid.
6. Take a large skillet and fill it with 4 cups of water or till half of its depth. Place the box inside it and cover the lid of the skillet. Steam it for about 10 minutes on medium flame. Cook it until it's in semi solid form.
7. Uncover the box and let it cool down till room temperature and then refrigerate it for about an hour. Top it with remaining 6gm almond slits. Binge on!
8. Note : you may avoid oats, but in that case you need to steam more like for another 5 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!