Caramel Custard Pudding
• By Harsh Magotra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
02:00 Minutes 378 kcal
Ingredients for Caramel Custard Pudding
- › Custard powder 20g
- › Milk 100ml
- › Semolina 20g
- › Sugar 50g
- › Stevia 2 tab
1. Heat sugar in a pan and keep stirring to make caramel sauce.once done ✅ immediately shift caramel to baking tin/mould
2. Take 30 ml milk and mix custard powder in it
3. Heat rest of the milk in a pan,bring it to boil and add custard mix slowly without forming lumps
4. Keep stirring for 5 min.
5. Add semolina and mix well. Mixture will start getting thick
6. Now add stevia and mix well and pour immediately in the caramel mould or tin
7. Now either bake at 180 deg for 10 min or steam for 20 min. I steamed in a pressure cooker without weight and for 20 min at med flame
8. For steam- Add 1-2 cup water in pressure cooker and bring it to boil.place a stand and place tin on it and cover with aluminium foil or plate so that it won’t get moist from top.
9. Check with toothpick if it’s done
10. Let it cool and then refrigerate for 1 hr
11. De mould and enjoy 🙂
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!