Caramalised Onion and Shredded Chicken SW
• By Madhura maddolkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 385 kcal
Ingredients for Caramalised Onion and Shredded Chicken SW
- › 100gms Chicken
- › 100gms Bread
- › 1 slice Cheese ( or as your macros allow)
- › 1 Medium Onion
- › Salt (as required)
- › 1 Tbspoon Piri Piri Powder (I use Keya) or any other mixture of spices
- › 1 Tbspoon Oregano
- › 1 Tbspoon Chilliflakes (Or more if you like it hot)
- › 3-4 slices of Jalapenos
1. 1. Boil the chicken untill it's ready to shred easily. If you're using pressure cooker (4-5 whistles are fine)
2. 2. Meanwhile cut the onion in long slices and saute them on a pan until its golden.
3. 3. In a bowl add the sauteed onion, piri piri masala, chilli flakes, oregano powder, salt and the Jalapenos for tanginess.
4. You can sprinkle some lemon juice if you like it.
5. 4. Take the boiled chicken and shred with the help of a fork or hands and add to the bowl. Mix Well.
6. 5. On the bread add this boiled chicken and onion mixture. You can top it off with some lettuce leaves and cheese slices if your macros permit.
7. Voila. Enjoy the Caramalised Onion and Chicken Sandwich.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!