capsicum chicken fried rice
• By Selva Kumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 498 kcal
Ingredients for capsicum chicken fried rice
- › chicken breast 150 gms
- › rice 50 gms
- › ghee 10 gms
- › one small onion
- › half capsicum
- › salt, chilly powder & Black pepper
1. Measure, cut and keep all the items ready
2. cut the chicken breast into smaller pieces and boil them in cooker for one whistle - add half spoon salt
3. Boil the rice for 12 to 15 mins separately
4. once rice and chicken are ready, heat the pan and pour 10 gms ghee
5. fry onion then capsicum for 5 mins and add salt, chilly power & pepper
6. filter the water from both Chicken and Rice, add them in pan, cook for 5 more mins and the hot fried capsicum Chicken rice is ready..!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!