• By Himansh Shourie
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 43 kcal
Ingredients for Caesar salad
- › 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- › 4 cloves minced garlic
- › 1 baguette
- › 1/2 cup lemon juice
- › 1 tbps anchovy paste
- › 5 small heads of romanian lettuce
- › black pepper powder and salt to taste
- › 4 ounce of grated parmesan cheese
1. In a very large bowl, whisk together olive oil and garlic. Let sit for half an hour.
2. While the oil is sitting, make the croutons. Spread the baguette slices out over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Brush or spray with olive oil Broil for a couple of minutes until the tops are lightly browned. Remove and let cool. The steps up until this point can be made ahead.
3. Add anchovy paste and eggs to the oil garlic mixture. Whisk until creamy. Add salt and pepper and 1/2 cup of lemon juice. Whisk in half of the Parmesan cheese. Taste, add more lemon juice to taste. The lemon should give an edge to the dressing, but not overwhelm it.
4. Using your hands, tear off chunks of lettuce from the heads of romaine lettuce (do not use a knife to cut). Add to the oil mixture and toss until coated. Add the rest of the Parmesan cheese, toss.
5. Coarsely chop the toasted bread and add to the salad. Include any crumbs from chopping the bread. Toss. Serve immediately.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!