• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 83 kcal
Ingredients for Cabbage Poriyal
- › 200gm Green cabbage ( thinly sliced)
- › 5ml Ghee
- › 1tsp slit urad Dal (white)
- › 2 Green chillies (slited)
- › 2Tsp fresh coconut (grated)
- › 1tsp Ginger(grated)
- › salt to taste
- › coriander leaves (chopped)
- › 2 cup Water
- › a pinch of Hing or asafoetida
1. Pour water in a large saucepan and bring it to boil over medium heat.slide in sliced cabbage and 1/2 tsp salt and continue to boil til tender for about 5 mins.Drain it and keep aside .
2. For Tempering add ghee in a wok or kadai add hing, mustard seeds,urad Dal and curry leaves stir it.add the chillies saute it for 1min.
3. Follow by adding reserved cabbage stirring well to combine ,add coconut and salt.saute for 2mins.
4. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with roti,paratha or rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!