Cabbage paneer dumplings 😋
• By Himanshi Wasan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 177 kcal
Ingredients for Cabbage paneer dumplings 😋
- › Cabbage 4 leaves
- › paneer 50g
- › salt and spices of your choice
1. Boil cabbage leaves in a cup of water for 5mins. Take it out and let it cool down a bit. For the filling: In a blender add Paneer, salt, and other spices. Blend it real nice. Now add the filling in the cabbage leaves and roll it up. Cook these dumplings in the steamer for 5-6 mins tada the cabbage dumplings are ready. P.s. For the dip I used Mustard+yogurt
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!