• By Prajakta Patil
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 478 kcal
Ingredients for Cabbage pancake
- › 150gms finely chopped cabbage 100gms wheat flour 25gms of cheese 1 tbsp rava 1/2 tbsp Cumin powder 1/2 tbsp Sesame seeds Salt Turmeric Chilli powder Pinch of Chaat masala Coriander leaves Asafoetida
1. 1) Firstly in a large mixing bowl, add all the above ingredients except cheese and sesame seeds and pour some water to form a semi thick consistency. 2) Heat the kadai, for tempering add 2 spoons of oil. Once the oil is hot add 1/2 tsp mustard,1/2 tsp cumin, 1 tsp sesame, and pinch of asafoetida, allow to splutter. 3) Now pour around 2 ladles of the batter over the tempering. 4) Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or till the top layer is dried, flip over once the bottom layer has turned little crisp. 5) Let both the sides of pancake turn crispy. Add grated cheese at the top and the yummy pancake is ready to eat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!