Cabbage beans masala
• By DrPreeti Rajput
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 146 kcal
Ingredients for Cabbage beans masala
- › 1. Cabbage 100 g 2.Beans 100 g 3. Oil 10 g 4. Garlic 1 tsp finely chopped 5.Salt as per taste 6.Red pepper 1 tsp 7. Mustard seeds 1 tsp
1. 1. Heat the oil in a pan. I generally prefer mustard oil for this recipe. 2. Add mustard seeds. 3. Add finely chopped garlic. 4. Once the garlic is well cooked, add finely chopped cabbage and beans. 5. Add spices as per your taste. I only use salt and red pepper for this recipe. 6.Cover the lid and let it cook on medium flame. It will take 15-20 mins to prepare this recipe. Enjoy!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!