Butter Garlic Prawns
• By Shruti Sood
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 389 kcal
Ingredients for Butter Garlic Prawns
- › Deveined Prawns (250 gms)
- › Butter (20 gms)
- › Parsley to garnish
- › Salt to taste
- › Garlic (4 - 5 cloves), finely chopped
1. Smear the pan with butter
2. Add to it the chopped garlic until its close to being burnt. Dark golden brown is your cue.
3. Add prawns and cook them till they turn orange/pink and twirl inwards, for about around 5 - 6 mins.
4. Add salt to taste, stir it well.
5. Add some parsley and give it a good mix.
6. Serve hot on a platter or whichever way you like and throw in some more parsley for garnish and make it look even more appetizing
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!