Butter garlic fish
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 275 kcal
Ingredients for Butter garlic fish
- › Tilapia fillet 150 gm
- › pepper , salt to taste
- › Lime zest (as shown)
- › Milk (optional) 100 ml
- › Oil or butter 10 gm
- › Green chillies, coriander
- › Garlic 4 pods
1. 1. Rinse and pat dry the tilapia fillet. Dust the fillet with pepper and salt.
2. 2. Heat oil in a pan and add the fillet. Cook for 3 minutes on each side until pale golden and cooked.
3. 3. Pound/crush the garlic and green chillies and add in the pan. Move the garlic-chili around so that they cook in oil and become soft.
4. 4. Add half a cup water at this point.
5. 5. Next goes in the lime zest.( shave the green peel in a grater as shown and add).
6. 6. When the water bubbles and reduces to half add the milk and let it cook.
7. 7. Let it simmer for a few minutes. Add some parsley or coriander. Taste for seasoning and adjust salt, pepper and lime juice to taste. Serve with the sauce or with rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!