Butter Garlic cheese Naan
• By Reshma Raju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
02:35 Minutes 580 kcal
Ingredients for Butter Garlic cheese Naan
- › Wheat -60gms
- › Maida -20gms
- › Curd -30gms
- › Butter -25gms
- › Chopped garlic and coriander leaves- as per taste
- › Salt
- › Active dry yeast -1/2tsp
1. Make the dough by mixing everything mentioned above in a bowl with 10gm butter....mix well and keep aside near a warm placeand cover with a damp cloth for atleast 2 hours
2. Before keeping aside just brush the dough with some oil make the dough soft once more and then cover with damp cloth
3. Once the naan has increased in size, punch it down,, knead once again and divide into equal size portions.
4. Heat a cast iron tawa on medium heat and keep it ready
5. Roll out each dough ball, add grated cheese and bring the edges together seal them into a potli, flatten between ur palms, dust it in flour and start to roll it in such a way we get elongated naans
6. brush water on 1 side of naan and now this side has to be on the tawa, sprinkle some chopped garlic and press it down on the top side of the naan
7. After 40-50 secs, flip the tawa upside down and cook direct on flame.
8. Gradually Naan will fall off, take a pakad and evenly cook the naan where all it is not cooked
9. Once done brush with some butter and top with cheese and coriander leaves
10. MAKE SURE TO USE CAST IRON TAWAS ONLY
11. I made 4 naans out of this quantity
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!