Butter Chicken with Parathe
• By Umar Farooque
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1: Minutes 687 kcal
Ingredients for Butter Chicken with Parathe
- › 1. Boneless Chicken – 300g 2. Butter – 25g 3. Fresh Cream – 50g 4. Curd – 100g 5. Onion – 2 medium 6. Tomatoes – 2-3 medium 7. Sugar – 5g 8. Garam masala powder, Kashmiri red chilly powder, coriander powder, kasuri methi
1. 1. Cut small pieces of boneless chicken and marinate with curd, turmeric powder, chilly powder and fresh lemon juice. Keep aside in fridge for 2-3 hours 2. Heat a non stick pan and add 15g butter. Add 1 cardamom , 1 dalchini and saute for 2 mins. Add sliced onions 3. Add garam masala powder and some coriander powder to this mixture 4. Next add some chopped tomatoes and add Kashmiri red chilly powder, a pinch of turmeric powder and salt. Saute until the mixture becomes mushy 5. Set aside and let it cool 6. Take 5g butter in the same non stick pan and add the marinated chicken. Cook for 15-20 mins until properly cooked. Keep it aside 7. Put the mixture from step 5 in a mixer and grind until smooth. 8. Heat the same pan and add 5g of butter. Pour the grinded mixture in the pan and add water to maintain consistency. 9. Add the chicken to this and cook for another 2-3 mins. 10. Add sugar to this boiling mixture and let it dissolve. Add Kasuri methi and mix well 11. Lastly, add the fresh cream and mix well. Immediately turn off the flame else the cream can ruin the whole dish :) Enjoy the classic butter chicken with some paratha or roti. Everything with macros calculated.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!