• By Madhavi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:20 Minutes 283 kcal
Ingredients for Bulgur cutlet
- › Red bulgur 150 gm
- › Whole egg 1
- › Oil 7 ml ( for 4 cutlet)
- › Green peas 20 gm
- › Sweet corn 20 gm
- › Carrot 50 gm
- › Red capsicum 50 gm
- › Dhana -Coriander powder, red mirch powder, turmeric 1tsf each
- › Amachur powder 1 tsf,
- › Lemon 1/2
- › Fresh Parsley and coriander
- › Salt
1. *Pour hot water to 150 gm bulgur and keep aside for 1/2 hr. Add salt as per ur taste.
2. *After 1/2 hr drain extra water from bulgur using sieve.
3. *In little bit oil add all vegetables and steamed them.
4. *Add egg and all dry masala in Bulgur.( for vegans skip egg and use little bit cournflour)
5. *Mix well.add lemon juice.
6. *Add parsley and fresh coriander.
7. *Make small cutlet
8. *With this mixture 12 cutlet can be made .
9. *Use bread crumbs to coat it (optional)
10. *Brush nonstick pan with oil *and fry them till golden brown from both side.
11. *I use 5 ml of oil for making 4 tikki.
12. *U can refrigerate other cutlet for 2-3 days and use whenever needed..
13. * just 25 calories/cutlet
14. *serve with turmind chutteny or dahi or sause..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!