Bukhari Rice with Chicken
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 589 kcal
Ingredients for Bukhari Rice with Chicken
- › Basmati rice - 100 grams
- › Boneless chicken - 100 grams
- › Butter - 15 grams
- › Green chillies - 2
- › Tomatoes - 3
- › Garlic - 3-4 cloves
- › Cinnamon stick, cardamom, clove & black pepper corn.
- › Saffron / Red food colouring
- › Salt, jeera powder
1. For flavouring the chicken, look into my profile for a chicken tikka recipe (keto). It goes the best with this dish! https://www.fittr.com/recipes/chicken-tikka-keto-969808
2. Wash the rice multiple times until the water is clear, add it to a vessel with a lid (not pressure cooker).
3. Add 1.5 tsp salt, 1 cinnamon stick, 2 cardamom, 3 cloves and 4-5 black pepper corns and saffron/colouring.
4. Add enough water that the rice is submerged atleast 1-1.5 inch below the water.
5. Leave it for cooking on medium high to high flame.
6. While the rice is cooking (takes 20 minutes approx), in a blender add the tomatoes, along with the garlic and the chillies and 3/4 tsp of jeera powder and 1 tsp salt.
7. Blend it into a coarse chutney not a smoothie haha.
8. Your chutney is now ready. Taste it and adjust the salt and spiciness accordingly.(A strong tasting chutney flavours the entire rice.)
9. Now you have the chicken prepared after following my other recipe, you have the chutney ready. Check if the rice is done, let the grains be a little firm like biryani.
10. Plate the rice, add the butter on top. Pour the chutney over the rice (not all of it), and enjoy it with the delicious chicken!
11. If you loved the recipe do follow me on Fittr & on Instagram @fitcheffaizan
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!