• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 348 kcal
Ingredients for Buckwheat Dosa
- › Buckwheat groats: 60 gm
- › Urad dal: 15 gm
- › Oil/ghee: 12 ml
- › Hing: 1/8 tsp
- › Mustard seeds/rai: 1/4 tsp
- › Salt: To taste
- › Green chillies: To taste
- › Coriander leaves: Handful
1. 1. Wash, clean and dry buckwheat groats and urad dal.
2. 2. Blend them together to a fine powder and take it out in a deep bowl.
3. 3. Heat 5 ml of oil.
4. 4. Add mustard seeds and hing (asafoetida) to the oil and sautu00e9 them for a few seconds.
5. 5. Add the tempering, along with chopped green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, salt and around 150-200 grams water and mix well. Adjust the water quantity to get the right consistency.
6. 6. Heat an iron griddle or a non-stick tawa and grease it lightly with oil.
7. 7. Pour a ladleful batter on the hot tawa and spread it in a circular motion. Add little oil in the holes of the dosa and cook on both sides till golden brown in colour.
8. 8. Repeat the last two steps to make two more dosas.
9. 9. Serve with sambhar and chutney to make for a wholesome breakfast.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!