Brussels sprouts toor dal curry
• By Nithya S Vasudevan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 584 kcal
Ingredients for Brussels sprouts toor dal curry
- › 1. Coconut oil - 10gram 2. Cumin seed. - 1/8 teaspoon 3. Brussels sprouts - 100 gram 4. Toor dal. - 40 gram 5. Uncooked rice. - 60gram 6. Whole milk Yogurt/curd. - 100gram 7. Turmeric. - a pinch 8. Salt. As per taste
1. Step 1 : Pressure cook the toor dal for 3 whistle until it get into mash consistency. Step2 : Heat a pan in medium flame add oil. Once oil heated add cumin seed, Brussels sprouts, salt & turmeric. Step3 : After veggie cooked add pressure cooked dal to it. Add 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri chilli powder and 1/2 cup of water. Let it boil for 7 mins and check the salt. Turn off the stove . Enjoy with de starched rice/ chapati with yogurt.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!