Brown rice and Pumpkin Vegetable
• By Itunu Oluwadairo
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:30 Minutes 176 kcal
Ingredients for Brown rice and Pumpkin Vegetable
- › OFADA RICE: 2 cups ofada rice 4 cups water 1 tsp. Salt 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- › Pumpkin Sauce(Ugu) Olive Oil Salt An onion (or several) Meat pepper Adobo seasoning Ugu vegetable leaf (washed and drained)
1. OFADA RICE: Heat up water in a pot until it boils. Rinse rice thoroughly with cold running water and add to pot of boiling water. Add salt and oil. Cook for 35 minutes or until it’s ready.
2. Slice the onion into quarter circles; Chop ugu (remember this is fluted pumpkin leaves); Take a pan; Place it on a cooker on the medium heat; Add 2-3 spoons of Olive oil Wait for the pot to be hot; Add the onion; Add a pinch of salt; Frequently stir for 1 minute; Add the chopped ugu; Stir it for one more minute; Take it from the pan and serve as the additional dish; Be happy because you are the best. Or Wash all the ingredients; Put into pot meat, onion slices and a little salt and cook until done (previously you can marinate the chicken, it will give it an unforgivable taste); Add pepper, and waterleaves, and wait for 3-4 minutes; You can also optionally add the Olive oil; Add sliced pumpkin leaves and stir all the mass well. Cook it for 5 minutes. Voila! Serve and be ready to see some unforgettable emotions on your family and friends faces.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!