Brocoli Cabbage Cheese Sandwich - Protien Sandwich
• By Riddhi Agrawal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 551 kcal
Ingredients for Brocoli Cabbage Cheese Sandwich - Protien Sandwich
- › 100 g Brown bread
- › 80 g Cheese
- › 50 g Brocoli + 50 g Cabbage
- › 5 g oil
- › 1 tsp ginger garlic paste optional
- › Jeera, Salt , Red chiili powderacc to taste
- › 1 tbsp Green Corainder Chutney
1. Grind cabbage and brocoli in mixer in thick paste
2. heat pan add 5g oil, jeera, ginger garlic paste optional and saute it
3. Add grinded cabbage brocoli paste in pan and saute it till raw taste of veggies goes off it is cooked now add spices
4. Remove mixture from pan in bowl, add green corainder chutney and 40 g cheese in bowl and mix it. Mixture for sandwich is ready
5. 100 g brown bread = 4 slices of bread
6. Take 1 slice of bread , put mixture and grate remaining cheese above bread and pack with 2nd slice bread Do remaining steps for other 2 bread also
7. Take toaster or pan put bread and let it grill
8. Tasty healthy protien rich sandwich are ready.
9. U can use ketchup also if ur macros allowed it
10. U can use any veggies paneer acc to ur macros. Enjoy.!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!