Broccoli with paneer
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 487 kcal
Ingredients for Broccoli with paneer
- › Paneer 150g
- › Broccoli 100g
- › Butter 5g
- › Lemon juice
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Chilli flakes
- › Oregano
- › Jalapeño
1. Take the broccoli wash it nicely then take out each flower add salt, pepper and butter and air fry for 10 minutes at 180 degree.
2. Meanwhile cut paneer into small cubes add lemon juice, salt, jalapeño, chili flakes and oregano and toss everything in a bowl.
3. Once broccoli is done add it to the paneer and toss everything once again.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!