Broccoli stuffed chicken rollatini
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 403 kcal
Ingredients for Broccoli stuffed chicken rollatini
- › Chicken boneless- 150gm
- › Ginger powder- 1tsp
- › Garlic powder- 1 tsp
- › Apple cider vinegar (acv) - 1 tbsp
- › Salt and black pepper powder- 1 tsp
- › Broccoli- 70gm
- › Greek yogurt - 100gm
- › Tomato sauce - 20gm
- › Cheese - 20gm
- › Dry spices - red chilly flakes and mixed herbs
- › Fresh basil- 3gm
1. Cut the chicken breast with broad knife in an elongated way and pound it nicely.
2. Marinate it with salt, pepper, garlic and ginger powder. Also add acv and lime juice. Keep it aside for atleast 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, wash the broccoli florets and pat it dry. Thereafter, pulse it in a mixer until it’s coarsely grinded. Take it in a pan and dry roast it adding all dry spices for about 2 minutes or until all moisture is absorbed.
4. In a bowl, add yogurt and broccoli mixture and mix it well. Add salt and spices according to your taste.
5. Now flatten the chicken breast on the board and spoon the above mixture on one side.
6. Then, holding it via fingers roll it and do the same for all. Place it in a nonstick pan and cover the lid that it’s cooked through.
7. Now, top it with tomato sauce and grate cheese over it and cook it until the cheese melts.
8. Sprinkle fresh herbs/chives/basil leaves. Cut it horizontally and enjoy😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!