• By Ananya Roy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 371 kcal
Ingredients for Broccoli fritters
- › 200gm broccoli florets
- › 2 eggs
- › 30gm flour
- › Garlic cloves 2
- › 5gm olive oil
- › Salt, pepper
1. Add everything (except oil) into a food processor. Mix it well.
2. In a non-stick pan, brush some oil and put 1/4 cup batter at one time. Cover it with lid.
3. Once the edges comes off, flip and cook other side.
4. Note: you are supposed to make small fritters, but since cooking time will increase, I made it like chilla
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!