Broccoli Dosa with Soy Granules sambar
• By Priya Kannan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:5 Minutes 537 kcal
Ingredients for Broccoli Dosa with Soy Granules sambar
- › Rice 20g
- › Urad Dal 20g
- › Quinoa 20g
- › Soy chunks 40g
- › Pea protein 45g
- › Broccoli 100g
1. Soak, rice, quinoa and urad dal for few hours to that add salt, green chilli, ginger, broccoli, moringa powder and around 70% of the pea protein and grind to dosa batter consistency. For the side dish wanted sambar like flavour but used soy granules and remaining protein as thickener. Rinse the granules and saute a little with salt,turmeric,sambar powder and tamarind paste. Then add water, simmer it and add pea protein isolate to thicken it. I just added few spinach and curry leaves for the greens. My high protein, no oil lunch,dinner sorted!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!