Broccoli & Cauliflower Cutlet
• By Srijani chowdhury
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 198 kcal
Ingredients for Broccoli & Cauliflower Cutlet
- › 150 GM (combined) Broccoli & Cauliflower
- › 25gms Onions
- › 1 tsp turmeric powder
- › 1tsp chilli powder or chilli flakes
- › 1 tsp pepper powder (optional if you want that zinc)
- › 10gms Ghee/coconut oil/olive oil
- › 1/2 cup chickpea flour or semolina or rice flour for binding
- › 1 Tsp ginger garlic paste
- › 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- › Salt to Taste
1. Steam the broccoli and cauliflower florets till they are soft & mushy. Heat ghee in a non stick pan add onions and saute till translucent. Add ginger garlic paste and wait till the raw smell of the paste goes away. Add the steamed broccoli & cauliflower florets & toss well. After 2 mins add turmeric, red chilli powder, pepper powder ,garam masala powder & salt to taste. Toss till well coated. cook for 1 minute. Mash the mixture, cook till the moisture is evaporated. Take it off from the heat & allow it to cool. Add chickpea flour & mix well. Divide the mixture into equal portion & shape it into your choice. In a pre- heated oven of 200 ° C put it in for 20- 25 mins (inclusive of both sides) to bake. Your healthy cutlets are ready!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!