• By Ruchi Abhijit
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 307 kcal
Ingredients for Breakfast Risotto
- › Onions (1/2)
- › Chillies (2-3)
- › Rice (35gms)
- › Ghee (1tbsp)
- › Sesame Seeds (1tbsp)
- › Eggs (2)
- › Italian Herbs (thymes, oregano, rosemary)
1. Step 1: Steam the rice and set aside Step 2: Roast a tbsp of sesame seeds Step 3: Add onions and chillies and fry till the onions turn slightly brown Step 4: Meanwhile, beat your eggs with some herbs (thymes, oregano, rosemary) as per your taste buds Step 5: Once the onions are brownish, add the steamed rice and fry for a minute Step 6: Scooch the rice in just one half of the bowl and add your eggs (photo attached for reference) Step 7: Let the eggs semi cook and then mix the rice into the eggs Step 8: let the eggs cook completely. add water in small portions just incase the eggs or rice sticks to the bottom of the cooking bowl Step 9: Ta-Da...your breakfast recipe is ready...just PLATE IT! EAT IT!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!