Bread Soya Poha
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 443 kcal
Ingredients for Bread Soya Poha
- › Bread: 2 slices
- › Soya granules: 40 gm
- › Curd: 100 gm
- › Ghee: 5 gm
- › Carrot: 75 gm
- › Onion: 75 gm
- › Ginger: 1/4 inch
- › Turmeric: 1/4 tsp
- › Red chili powder: 1/2 tsp or to taste
- › Mustard seeds: 1/2 tsp
- › Cumin seeds: 1/2 tsp
- › Green chillies: To taste
- › Salt: To taste
- › Curry leaves: Few sprigs
- › Coriander leaves: Handful
1. 1. Dice bread in cubes (use a day or two old bread) and soak soya granules in hot water.
2. 2. Grate carrot, and ginger. Chop onions and green chillies.
3. 3. Whisk the curd and add turmeric powder, chilli powder and bread slices and mix well and set aside for 5 minutes.
4. 4. Heat ghee and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and let them cook for a few seconds.
5. 5. Add chopped green chillies, grated ginger, curry leaves and cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. 6. Add chopped onions and salt to taste and cook for a few minutes. No need to brown the onions, but just a bit translucent them.
7. 7. Wash the soya granules with clean water, drain and add to the pan.
8. 8. Add the curd and bread mix and cook for 3-4 minutes while tossing and turning gently.
9. 9. Adjust the salt and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!