Bread Caramel Custard Recipe
• By Biswajit sahoo
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:55 Minutes 680 kcal
Ingredients for Bread Caramel Custard Recipe
- › Bread slices 4 nos
- › Milk 200ml
- › Artificial sweetner as per your taste
- › Custard powder 50gms
- › Sugar 20gms( for preparation of caramel )
- › Vanilla Essence 2tsp
- › Ghee 5gms
1. Take a baking pan evenly grease the inside with some ghee. Put sugar on it & heat it till you get the caramel colour. Don't burn the sugar.
2. Add bread, milk, Sweetener, Custard powder & vanilla in a blender & puree till smooth.
3. After the baking pan is cooled pour the prepared custard puree on its top.
4. Cover the pan with foil or plastic wrap & place it on a steamer for 45 mins. Remove it & check it with a knife if the cake is done or not.
5. Now chill the pan in the fridge for 2 hrs before serving it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!