• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 85 kcal
Ingredients for Bounty Chocolate
- › Coconut fresh finely grated 90g
- › Dark chocolate 30g
- › Coconut oil 1/4th tsp (1.2ml)+1/4th tsp(1.2ml)
- › Stevia/erythyritol (ur choice of sweetner)
1. In a hot pan, dry roast finely grated fresh coconut until bit dry (not fully dry) for 5 mins.
2. Add 3ml coconut oil, stevia and erythyritol. Mix thoroughly on low heat only for 5 mins.
3. Switch off and let the mixture is warm enough to touch with hand.
4. Bring together the mixture with hand and make round balls. (For the above quantities mentioned, made 8 coconut balls each weighing ~ 8g)
5. Keep them in fridge for 5-10mins till set.
6. Melt the dark chocolate by double-boiler method. Add other 1/4th tsp in melting chocolate. And mix well.
7. Switch off. Take the coconut balls from refrigerator and roll them till coated well.
8. Place each rolled coconut ball on a parchment paper and refrigerate for 2 hours till set.
9. P.S Macros mentioned are per piece.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!