bottle guard rice
• By Harini Thaninki
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 401 kcal
Ingredients for bottle guard rice
- › Bottle guard chopped 1 cup
- › Medium Onion 1/2 chopped
- › Green chili 1
- › Mustard seeds 1tbsp
- › Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- › Dry red chili 2 whole
- › Curry leafs 10 grams
- › Ghee 10 grams
- › Medium tomato 1/2 chopped
- › Salt
- › Turmeric
- › Red chili powder
- › Garlic cloves 2
- › Water 1:2 for rice
1. Take a pan add ghee, onion tomato, salt, turmeric sort it for few minutes on a medium flame
2. When onion and tomato cooked well add bottle guard pieces as sort it for few more minutes until the water evaporates which came out of the vegetables
3. Add chili powder and sort and then add rice and water.
4. I used a rice cooker to cook the rice and along with vegetables mix you can use pressure cooker too
5. Let it cook completely even rice and bottle guard should be cooked well until no water remains.
6. Now the bottle guard rice is ready to eat garnish with cilantro/ coriander leafs and serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!