Bottle gourd with prawns/shrimps
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 186 kcal
Ingredients for Bottle gourd with prawns/shrimps
- › Bottle gourd (lauki) small cut in big square blocks.
- › 100 gm shrimps
- › Cumin seeds half teaspoon, bay leaf
- › half inch ginger
- › Half a tomato chopped
- › Cumin powder, salt, turmeric powder,
- › half teaspoon sugar or stevia
- › Mustard oil 10 gm
1. 1. Marinate the shrimps/ prawns in turmeric and salt for 10 min and then lightly fry in the mustard oil for 2 mins. Remove the prawns and keep it on a tissue paper.
2. 2. In the same oil and pan add cumin seeds, bay leaf, grated ginger and chopped tomato and saute them for 2 min followed by adding the cut bottlegourd
3. 3. Add green chilli and lil sugar ( for the typical bong taste or skip it) and cover and cook.
4. 4. Add cumin powder, turmeric, salt and cook till the bottle gourd looses all its water and cooked well.
5. 5. Add the fried prawns to the cooked veggie and mix for 5 more minutes. Switch off flame and serve with rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!