bottle gourd rice curdiee
• By Pinky Kumari
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
25:00 Minutes 239 kcal
Ingredients for bottle gourd rice curdiee
- › bottle gourd 80 gm
- › curd 50 gm
- › boild rice 25gm
- › cumin powder 1 tspn
- › rai 1 tspn
- › curry leaves 10ps
- › salt 1 tspn
- › butter 1 tspn
- › cumin seeds 1tspn
- › hing 1 pich
- › red chilli 2 ps
- › amul cream 2 tspn or home made malayi
1. boil the bottle gourd for 10 minutes .
2. now grind it with curd in mixer grinder .
3. take a bowl and add curd and bottle gourd paste .
4. now add rice and mix well leaves it for 10 min .
5. after 10 min add 1/2 cup water in it and mix well .
6. now add cumin powder ,salt and cream/ malayi .
7. take a pan in high flame and add butter now add curry leaves, cumin seeds, hing , red chilli, rai fry it ..
8. now now we will mix everything together.
9. it's ready.. serve it in lunch .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!