Bombay Ice Halwa
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 387 kcal
Ingredients for Bombay Ice Halwa
- › Milk 200ml
- › Semolina/Roasted Ravva/Sooji 40g
- › Ghee 10ml
- › Almonds 3g
- › Pista 3g
- › Saffron 4-5 strands
- › Stevia as per your taste
- › Cardamom powder a pinch
1. Boil milk and add 5 ml ghee, saffron, cardamon powder, stevia and stir.
2. Add the semolina and keep stirring until it becomes more thicker than kesari consistency. Add other 5 ml ghee and stir well.
3. Put the cooked semolina on layer of aluminium foil and cover it with another sheet and roll thinely with a roller. Don't make too thin.
4. Take the upper foil layer and thinely grate almonds and pista all over. Cover again with the foil and press enough so that the grated nuts gets into semolina layer.
5. Remove the upper foil layer. Let it cool completely. Cut the spread of semolina into square pieces along with the lower layer of foil.
6. Cool them in refrigerator before serving.
7. P.S. i rolled the outer uneven sides of semolina into balls and inserted half of a pista nut. Use parchment paper instead of foil. Can add your favorite color while cooking semolina.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!