Boiled Peanut masala
• By Sridevi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 605 kcal
Ingredients for Boiled Peanut masala
- › Peanuts
- › Onion
- › Tomato
- › Coriander leaves
- › Rock salt, Chat Masala
- › Red Chilly powder/ green chilly
- › lemon juice
1. Take 100gm raw peanuts. Soak them for a while. more time, the better.
2. pressure cook for 5-10 min. strain the water and transfer peanuts to the bowl.
3. chop 1 onion, 1 tomato, a bunch of coriander leaves
4. add rock salt, chat masala, green chilly or chilly powder, lemon juice
5. mix everything together and enjoy :)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!