Boiled egg + mixed veggie sandwich
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 393 kcal
Ingredients for Boiled egg + mixed veggie sandwich
- › Bread - 50gm
- › Butter - 10gm
- › Egg - 2
- › Beetroot- 20gm
- › Cabbage- 20gm
- › Corn - 20gm
- › Greek yogurt- 30gm
- › Tomato ketchup- 15gm
- › Coriander - 10gm
- › Green chilly - 1 or 2
- › Capsicum- 20gm
- › Salt and pepper powder
1. Boil the egg and corn kernels in a separate vessel and keep it aside.
2. Chop the cabbage, capsicum and beetroot and squeeze out excess water.
3. Chop the boiled eggs and prepare the filling of sandwich by adding eggs, veggies, salt and pepper powder. Take it in a non stick pan and dry roast it for a minute or two.
4. Now, prepare two spreads using greek yogurt. First, add greek yogurt to ketchup and mix it well. Second, add coriander and chilly paste to greek yogurt and mix it as well.
5. Now on one side of the sandwich, spread coriander mix spread and on the other side, apply tomato spread.
6. Top it with the filling and then firmly press other bread over it.
7. Apply butter on the outer side and roast it in a nonstick pan/tawa/toaster until golden crisp brown on both the sides. Enjoy😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!