Boiled Chicken Breast Curry
• By Ankit kumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 545 kcal
Ingredients for Boiled Chicken Breast Curry
- › Chicken Breast 300gm
- › Onion 50gm
- › Ghee/Oil-20ml
- › Turmeric Powder
- › Garam Masala
- › Salt
- › Coriander powder
- › Lemon
1. Wash the chicken breast and put it in a bowl.
2. Add 5gm ginger garlic paste, Half tea spoon turmeric powder, half tea spoon Coriander powder, 1 tea spoon garam masala, half lemon.
3. Mix it well and leave it for marination for 30 mins.
4. Heat the pan, add 15-30ml oil to it depending on your macros.
5. Put the onion and start frying, fry untill onion is brown.
6. Add the marinated chicken to it and cover it with a lid.
7. Leave the chicken covered for 10-15 mins. In this time chicken will leave a lot of water and it will get dry.
8. As it gets dry add few coriander or pudina leaves and leave it again for 5 mins.
9. Add little water to it and boil for 5 mins.
10. This chicken curry can be used occasionally if you get bored with same chicken everyday.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!