Blueberry Whey Muffin
• By Virendra Soni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 117 kcal
Ingredients for Blueberry Whey Muffin
- › Egg 1 large
- › Baking powder 1/4 tea spoon
- › Fresh/Frozen Bluberry 1 cup
- › Ripped Banana 1
- › Greek Yogurt 1/4 Cup
- › Whole Wheat flour or all Purpose flour 90 gms
- › Whey Protein 1 scoop
- › Water 1/4 cup
1. Preheat Oven to 375 degree F. Use a regular size muffin baking tray (this recipe yield 6 muffins) and spray it with cooking oil spray and dust with flour. Do not use muffin liners else you would have to eat it with muffin 🤣. Mash Banana and mix all the wet ingredients in a bowl Mix all the dry ingredients well. In a bowl mix both wet and dry ingredients with a spatula or fork, Don’t overmix. Use 1/4 cup measuring spoon and distribute the mix evenly among the Muffin forms. Bake it for 18 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean. You can store it in fridge for 3-4 days in an airtight container or eat it fresh.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!