Black Berry Chia Pudding
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1 Minutes 156 kcal
Ingredients for Black Berry Chia Pudding
- › Chia Seeds : 20 g
- › Almond Milk : 1/4 cup
- › Honey : 1 tsp
- › Sunflower Seeds : 10 g
- › Blackberries : 45 g
1. Take chia seeds and blackberries in a bowl, mash the blackberries and mix with chia seeds.
2. Add half of the almond milk and honey to the bowl and mix well until no lumps of chia seeds is seen.
3. Set it aside for 3 minutes and let the chia seeds absorb the almond milk.
4. Add rest of the almond milk and sunflower seeds and mix. Set it aside for 3 more minutes.
5. Set it in refrigerator for 30 minutes and the chia pudding is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!