Bihari litti chokha
• By Pritma Bhushan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 537 kcal
Ingredients for Bihari litti chokha
- › Wheat flour 80 gms Sattu 50 gms Ghee 5 gms Onion 20 gms Lemon juice Salt Ajwain Pickles masala (optional) Grated ginger, green chili
1. 1 Make a tight dough from wheat flour by mixing water and salt in it. 2. Prepare sattu stuffing by adding ajwain,pickles masala,salt , chopped onions lemon juice, ginger, chilies by sprinkling water .. Consistency should be:- you can bind it with your fist 🤜 .. 3. Now make small balls of dough.. 4. Make a hollow in the ball, like a katori and stuff it with sattu stuffing, seal it.. 5. Prepare all balls like that and pre heat the oven for 5 minutes.. 6. Places the litti on grill in the oven on 200 degrees for 20 minutes, keep flipping in between.. 7. Remove it and brush with some ghee.. 8. Enjoy litti with chokha or baigan bharta.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!