Bihar Special Sattu Litti
• By Rachit Raman
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 633 kcal
Ingredients for Bihar Special Sattu Litti
- › Wheat Flour 100gm
- › Chana Sattu 20gm
- › Ghee, Oil 20ML
- › Onion & Tomato Chilli 100gm
1. First we have to Prepare stuffing, So Mix , Garlic, Onion Tomato Paste along with Masalas and Lemon in Dry Sattu.
2. When Stuffing is ready, Next step is Making Wheat Flour Dough. Make sure to make it little harder.
3. Fill the Stuffing and Prepare 2-3 pieces accordingly
4. Take Small Deep Pan with Less Surface Area so To avoid using More Oil.
5. Pre Heat the Pan and Pour Oil and let it heat.
6. At low temperature Cook the litti until turn Reddish brown.
7. It's actually deep Fried Item, so Measure your calorie accordingly and make sure to use small deep Pan so Litti will be cooked properly from all sides.
8. Enjoy with Chutney, Sauce!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!