Bhutte ka kees
• By Himani Shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 303 kcal
Ingredients for Bhutte ka kees
- › Ghee - 10 Grams
- › Grated sweet corn - 150 Grams
- › Milk - 100 Grams
- › Spices - Salt, pepper and green chilli
- › Lemon - 1 Tsp
1. In a pan, heat half of the ghee and add grated corn.
2. Saute the corn for 5-10 mins and then add milk.
3. Now add finely chopped green chilli, salt and crushed pepper.
4. Let us cook until it absorbs all the liquid.
5. Now add the remaining ghee and cook for 5 mins with cover.
6. At last add lemon juice and enjoy the dish 😋.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!