Bhuna tariwala chicken
• By Binita Iyer
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 726 kcal
Ingredients for Bhuna tariwala chicken
- › 450gms chicken breast 10gms ghee 150gms curd For the marinade- ginger garlic paste, chili powder, turmeric powder, curd, tandoori masala, salt and chaat masala. 1/2 onion 1 tomato Kasuri methi and Coriander for garnish. 1 inch ginger (cut into jullianes) Stevia Elacihi Clove Tej pata Jeera
1. Marinate the chicken and keep aside for half an hour. Heat ghee in a pan and add stevia and let it caramelize. Simultaneously add elaichi, jeera and cloves. Add onion and sauté well. Add little salt and sauté well till onion turns brown. Add the chicken, some water and cover and cook till half done. Add chili powder, dhaniya powder, tandoori masala and tomatoes, mix well and keep mixing on high flame. Add more water and cover and cook till almost done. Add ginger julianes and Kasuri methi and cover and cook till done. Consistency should be semi gravy. Garnish with Coriander. Serve hot with rotis.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!