Bhuna coco oil fried chicken
• By Manali Bardhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
60:0 Minutes 694 kcal
Ingredients for Bhuna coco oil fried chicken
- › Chicken wings-300 gm Onion -1 Ginger garlic paste- 1 teaspoon Curry leaves- handful Coconut oil-10 gm Turmeric powder-1 teaspoon Jeera powder - 1 teaspoon Coriander powder- 2 tablespoon Red chilli- 1 tablespoon Salt - as per taste Green chillies - 3-4 Garam masala- 1 teaspoon coriander leaves
1. Heat up a pan and add the oil. Once it’s hot, add the chopped onions and curry leaves and stir. Once the onion changes color and get fried properly add the ginger garlic paste.cover it and cook for 6-7 minutes in Medium high flame. After that add the chicken wings ang give it a stir. Fry the chicken in high flame for 10 mins. Keep stirring in between. After 10 mins if the oil reaches the top, reduce the flame and the above spices and mix. If required add a little water and cover it. Cook it for another 20 minutes on low heat. Slow cooking will make the chicken juicer and the masala will get cooked thoroughly. Add salt and green chilli at this point. Add again a little bit of water and cook it. This recipe does not need lot of water and the main taste comes from frying in low heat. Once the oil starts floating on top, add some coriander leaves and garam masala and cover it and cook for 30 secs.U can drizzle some coconut oil on top. Bhuna coco oil fried chicken is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!