Bhindi posto( bhindi with poppy seeds paste)
• By Manali Bardhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 178 kcal
Ingredients for Bhindi posto( bhindi with poppy seeds paste)
- › 125 gm bhindi cut into big chunks
- › 14 gm poppy seeds
- › 4 gm yellow mustard seeds
- › Salt
- › Half tomato
- › Half quarter spoon nigella seeds
- › Pinch of turmeric
- › 7 gm mustard oil
- › Green chilli
- › Coriander leaves
- › Stevia
1. Soak the mustard and poppy seeds in hot water for 1 hr and put 2-3 slit green chillies along. Drain the water and put them in a mixi jar. Add some salt and a bit water and make a fine paste out of it.
2. Put 5gm oil on a pan and fry the bhindi with a lid on. Don’t make it mushy and keep checking in between. Cook them for 7-8 minute with the lid on.Take our the bhindi from the pan.
3. Add 3 gm of oil in the pan. Put some nigella seeds . Let it splutter. Now add half of the diced tomato . Cook it for 20 secs. Add the posto mix and put some water and give it a stir. Now add a pinch of turmeric , stevia and salt as per taste. Cook it with the lid on.Cook the mix for 5-6 mins and keep in checking as posto mix gets burn very easily. Once the raw smell of the seeds are gone, mi x the bhindi and cook it for 2-3 mins. Then chop some handful of coriander leaves and mix it. Cover the lid and cook for 1 minute.
4. Bhindi posto is done.Enjoy with a hot plate of rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!