• By Amruta Kukde
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 75 kcal
Ingredients for Bhindi Chips
- › Bhindi 200 grm
- › Oil 5 ml
- › Besan 5 grm
- › Chat masala/Amchur masala ,salt,chilli powder,coriander powder,Garam masala
- › Maida 5 grm
1. 1.Wash the bhindi. 2.Make sure the Bhindi are dry (dry them using a cloth) 3.Cut them in long strips. 4.In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients. 5.Microwave at 900 watts for 15-20 mins.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!