Bhapa Chingree ( Prawns)
• By Gursimar Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 307 kcal
Ingredients for Bhapa Chingree ( Prawns)
- › Prawns ( Quantity as per macros)
- › Mustard Oil
- › Mustard Seeds ( Grinded into a paste form in mixer with some water)
- › 1-2 green chillies chopped finely
- › Salt ( to taste)
- › Coconut Milk
- › Sugar (5gm) ( Optional)
1. Take a non stick woke or pan and heat it on medium for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add in about 100gms of Coconut Milk and keep on stirring it continuously.
3. Wait for bubbles to form in the coconut milk and then throw in 2tbsp of mustard seed paste and mix it well.
4. Keep stirring and then throw in some salt and green chilli along with sugar (optional)
5. Add in 10ml of mustard oil and keep stirring for 15-20 seconds.
6. Now add in prawns and mix it well and keep the gas on low flame and let it cook for 8-10 minutes.
7. Keep stirring in between once in a while and after 10 minutes prawns should be ready to eat.
8. On top garnish it with 2 slit chillis and keep the woke covered for 2 minutes.
9. After 2 minutes take cover off and the Bhapa Chingree is ready to eat. Bon Appetite
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!