Bhaji for Pav-Bhaji
• By Himani Shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 198 kcal
Ingredients for Bhaji for Pav-Bhaji
- › Onion - 30 Grams
- › Potato - 50 Grams
- › Spices - salt, Chilli powder, pav bhaji masala, turmeric powder, coriander powder
- › cauliflower - 100 Grams
- › Tomato - 60 Grams
- › Butter - 10 Grams
- › Lemon - 1 Tsp
- › Chopped coriander leaves
- › Peas - 50 Grams
- › Garlic 2-3 cloves
1. In a cooker add chopped cauliflower, peeled peas and peeled and chopped potato and cook it for 2-3 whitsle.
2. In a pan heat butter, add finely chopped onion and garlic. Cook it until onion are translucent.
3. Now add pureed tomato and add spices including pav bhaji masala. Cook it until butter separates.
4. Mash the cooked vegetables and add to the pan. Add water to adjust the consistency.
5. At last add lemon juice and chopped coriander. Enjoy with pav or hot paratha 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!